Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Long Time No See

       I haven't posted in a long while so I thought I should probably toss out some type of update. I'm still on the hunt for new music and have a few bands picked out to feature sometime in the near future.
       I had the pleasure of taking photographs of The New Divide recently. Andy Ziesemer says the new album is completed and should be available by Spring. Here is a video that has an explanation and acoustic performance of their song "Home". While I am shamelessly promoting people please take a look at my friends Dark Harp ,who have an album releasing soon, and Blank Page Empire Records.
       I'm trying desperately to get to The 7 Tour this week so I will update everyone on how that works out after this weekend.

Currently Listening To: "Seen a Darkness"- John Mark McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment