Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Music

Here in South Florida it doesn't really feel like Christmas. The ten day forecast is highs of 80 and lows around 65. Tonight the family is going Christmas tree shopping and I'm just not feeling like Christmas could possibly be eleven days away, no matter what the calender seems to think. The weather isn't cooperating but at least there is lots of great Christmas music to set the mood and spread some cheer.

"God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman" Barenaked Ladies
Barenaked Ladies album "Stunt" was actually one of the very first cd's I ever had. I got it for Christmas the same year I got my first cd player and headphones.

"Oh Holy Night" Future of Forestry
I didn't want to take up the whole list with Future of Forestry but they have a lot of great Christmas songs to choose from.

"Rejoice" The New Divide
A great rendition by a band I really love.

"Baby its cold outside" Brian Setzer
I love the "Boogie Woogie Christmas" album and play it every year.

"silent night" Shane and Shane

"For The Sake of Our Brother" Trans Siberian Orchestra
"Lost Christmas Eve" is one of my very favorite Christmas albums.

Currently Listening To: "Do You Hear What I Hear?" Deas Vail

No comments:

Post a Comment