Thursday, August 25, 2011

All The Bright Lights

All The Bright Lights is James Duke, Jon Duke, and Jacob Arnold. The album consist of mostly ambient instrumentation with some sparse vocals here and there. I really love this album as something to play in the background while my main focus is on something else. I highly recommend giving it a listen while praying or reading the bible. Amazing guitar sounds and tones you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else. At one point while listening to this album I couldn't tell if it was raining outside or if it was something I was hearing on the record. It turned out to be both.

For your listening pleasure: "The One That Gave it All", "Wilora Lake", and "Chest of Drawers"

Currently Listening To: "Alive" All Sons and Daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment