Friday, August 12, 2011

A Blog is Born

       I have been driving for quite some time in a car that had a broken stereo. Now I am driving a new and improved car with working FM radio and I have been reminded about how boring mainstream christian music can be. As much as I love my new car's ability to play music while I drive I find myself yearning for something more then what I get on my favorite radio stations.
       One of my favorite artists, John Mark McMillan, has offten posted on Facebook asking for recomendations to listen to and often gets hundreds of comments with great suggestions. Thanks to Facebook users and apps like Pandora and Last.Fm I have found great new artists to listen to. This got me thinking "I bet there are a bunch of people out there looking for new music to listen to". So I decided to start a blog where I could share my finds with others and hopefullly they could recomend me some great tunes aswell.
       Hopefully in the not so distant future this can be a great resource where you, my readership, come to discover new bands and artists. Don't be shy! Leave a comment. Tell me about some of your favorite music and pretty soon I will be back to tell you about some of mine.


Currently Listening To: "Sounds Like Hallelujah"-The Head and the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment